Total Pageviews

Sunday 16 December 2012

Christmas Preparations

Just so you don't think I'm sitting here idle, here's a little glimpse of what I've been doing recently (but there are things I can't show you until after Santa has delivered them).

First I made the Christmas cards :-


Well, they weren't "made" as in "made from scratch", they were more recycled from cards we'd received in previous years.

Then I made the Christmas tipple.  This is Limoncello, an Italian digestif, (recipe stolen from The Italian Dish - you can find the recipe if you click on her blog at the right hand side) made from vodka and lemon zest left to soak for 7 days, and it then has a sugar syrup added.  Looking forward to trying this.


Then there were the decorations to make


and spinning, there's always spinning!  This


and this


and some of this


but I can't possibly show you any more.  That would be giving too much away!

No comments:

Post a Comment