Total Pageviews

Monday 27 February 2012

Steve Walton Band Rocks!!

Saturday night was the debut performance of the new band Eric is playing in.  The Steve Walton Band was formed in the latter part of 2011 and they've been practicing like mad ever since.


The band consists of Steve (centre) who sings lead and plays rhythm guitar, JB (Jeff) who plays a mean bass, Geoff on drums, and Eric, also singing lead and playing lead guitar.

Unfortunately, they were drummer less on Saturday as Geoff has had some health problems recently and was just too ill to make the gig.  I imagine he was pretty sick about that too, because music is in his veins and he would never normally miss a chance to play.  Get well soon Geoff, we missed you!


I tried to get individual photos of the three of them, but as you can see, they're not brilliant.  Those lights were in the wrong place.


He looked away, just as I took this one.  Nice shirt though!!


Next time someone points a camera at you all, KEEP STILL!!

I took some short videos on the night which I'll try and upload, but I haven't been very successful with that in the past.  I think the files are just too big.

No, it rejected them straight away.  Have to do a bit of research on that.  In the meantime, you can always visit their website : www.thestevewaltonband.com where you can listen to a sample of their music.

No comments:

Post a Comment