Total Pageviews

Wednesday 27 October 2010

Cardigan

I've finally started knitting my cardigan using the multi-coloured wool I finished recently.  After knitting various samples I decided it was turning out a bit too orange for me so set to work spinning some blue and some red to blend in with it.  I'm knitting it in one piece because I HATE having to sew pieces together after I've spent all that time making it.


The pattern doesn't really show up very well here, mainly because of the colours, but it's a mixture of little bobbles, moss stitch, stocking stitch, seed stitch and, basically, anything I feel like at the time.  I'm making it up as I go along.  Need to have it finished by the end of November when we are going back to the UK for a 3 week holiday, so got to get my fingers going!

No comments:

Post a Comment